Saturday, December 12, 2009

What has been happening

Well it looks like it has been two years since my last entry. Let me bring you up to date. Since my last entry I have had to retire for the moment at least. Last February I was getting fire wood when as I went down the little ramp off our porch, I slipped on the ice and fell flat on my back. Well I ended up having a fractured vertabrae in two places. I have not been able to work since March 21 of 2009. Maybe I was done a favor because the place I was working which is owned by Modoc County are having hard times. Modoc county at the moment may be completely broke by February and not even able to meet payroll. I am doing a little business on the internet and if anyone is interested here is one of my websites www.diebre.com you can get started in business for just a little under $40.00 take a look. Also since August 5th 2008 my wife has had two total knee replacements on the same knee. So of course she is unable to work at all either because the knee is still bad. We really do not know what we are going to do If anyone wants to help just sign up with my business that is all the help we need.

No comments: